Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bead Parties!

Bead parties are taking over my life. My brothers keep telling my mom to stop having them because every weekend when they come home and there is like 50 women in my kitchen! Even though I am tired of bead parties I still love having them. My mom is happy when she is doing them and I get to meet a lot of cute people! Some people are really creative (and some are not) but it is still fun to see what they come up with. Some ladies come every time and I am positive that they have more jewelry than me! Which is crazy because my mom owns a jewelry business. But they have to pay for it and I get it for free. haha. My mom is having a private party for a girl I have never met. But Kelly (my mom sister and personal assistant) is on a cruise so she needs me to help her. She said she would pay me $5 an hour. I know that isn't much but I will take it! Now I have to go get ready!

No comments: