Wednesday, May 6, 2009

13 years old!:}

I will be a teenager in 8 days. I have been counting down so long that it feels like I am already 13. All my friends keep telling me that they are excited for me to go in to miamaids and I am shocked because I still have another year in Beehives. It stinks because all my friends are 14 and can go to dances and all the fun stuff but I am left behind. But that is okay because I love my friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything! School is almost over! I am going to be an eighth grader! Only 15 1/2 more days! (the last day is only a half day, or something like that!) but i am going to miss the last day because Spency is graduating! I am going to miss him so much when he moves out in September! But I get his room so it isn't that big of a deal! :) Also the last week is pretty much fun and games so techniqually we only have 12 days of work! I love summer!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

i love you mags!!!!!!