Monday, March 23, 2009

Winter Memories

I was just looking through some old pictures and here is what I found:

Mark being weird!... One night I walk into the Laundry room and my mom and Mark are talking in hushed voices, my mom starts wrapping 2 pairs of pajama pants and Mark's head in toilet paper. I had to be the watch guard... it was probably one of the most funny things ever! Then he walked out and tried to be Voldemort and scared my dad half to death! It was hilarious!




Christmas... Ahhh! I love Christmas and these pictures make me wish it was Christmas again except that it is almost... spring. But now that it snowed today I am beginning to doubt that, anyway I love Christmas but I HATE THE SNOW! and cold weather for that matter!






Right after Christmas my cousin Shara had her second baby (and second girl) Kennady. She is so precious! She is growing by the second but I loved when she was a tiny newborn. Not saying that she isn't adorable now...!









Above: My cousin Jaylee trying to be a model... sorry Jaylee but it isn't working out. Just Kidding! Jaylee you are so beautiful, I love you so much!



Look at all that snow! I am just glad we are moving on from that stage! maybe...















In January I tried to put Lizzie's hair in curlers and I don't know what I did but it came out EXTREMELY curly.(and cute) Lizzie didn't know if she liked it at first (she started crying) but in the end she loved it! ( she made my mom put curlers in her hair every night for a week!)










No comments: