Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey guys my life is the same: school, homework, clogging, YM, friends, and church! How fun! . . . Sorry my life is so boring right now, but I am reading the best books ever! I started uglies on Sunday finished it on Monday, then started Pretties on Tuesday finished it on Wednesday, then started Specials today and hopefully I will finish it tomorrow! I don't know if I am going to read Extras because I heard it is different but I recommend this series to EVERYONE! I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maggie that is the best book series on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to read extras.because oh my goodness! it was sooooo good. just to let you know extras is in a different persons perspective. so that you dont get confused.

Jaylee said...

k you don't know how long i have been waiting for that book to come in the library.. . FOREVER! they always have pretties and specials but NEVER uglies! ugh. but i REALLY want to read them they sound so good!