Thursday, October 8, 2009

*CRAZINESS*
















Sorry its been crazy around here with: school, braces, bead parties, drums, piano, clogging, school again, bead parties again and again, and everything else in between!! I started clogging again and I am loving every second of it! Drums and piano are only okay, cause I am not a fan of practicing. My dad got braces too so every month we go up and get the tightened (not fun) together. School is good and bad. I love all of my friends and laugh ALOT!! but then there is the school part that is... well.... not so good. I love my family and my cousins so so so much!! I miss Spencer cause he moved out to BYU but he's only 25 minutes away and comes home often enough. Bead Parties are taking over my life, but I LOVE THEM!!! They are so exciting and fun, and I get to meet a lot of new people. It's great to see my mom doing what she loves to do. I try to hang out with friends with every second in between but its kinda hectic. Just know that I love you all!!!

No comments: