Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of School!

I ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT IN SCHOOL! Then the summer will be here. My backround was black for so long but now I need something that describes how happy I am that summer is coming. My June is going to be crazy but I am so excited for all the things I get to do! I am finally a TEENAGER! A lady asked me a couple of days ago (at ANOTHER bead party...aaahhh) how old I am, and I started answering 12, but I am not 12... anymore, now I am 13!!!! I am excited but it isn't really different. What I am really waiting for is turning 14 because then I get to go to stake dances. And be in Mia Maids with all of my friends! I love this time of year and I am so happy right now! :)

2 comments:

Jaylee said...

oh maggie, maggie, i am glad you are so happy :)

Genevieve said...

ive been out of a week and a half!!! haha but that is so awesome!! i love you maggie!!! call me or ill call you i gotta tell you bout trek!!!!! yay!